Evolution of Bigowl's Auto Rescue
Right from the beginning, in 2009, Bigowl's Auto Rescue strives to be different to an ordinary mechanic. Throughout the company's growth and evolution, to our current position as market leader, we have constantly sought to solve the traditional problems of car service and repair for our customers.
Bigowl's Auto Rescue today remains a 100% Family-owned company with qualified employees, a host of workshops and a genuine belief that taking care of your car can be easy, fast, hassle-free and very cost effective. We have served thousands of satisfied customers, and built a solid base of people who enjoy the convenience of mobile mechanical workshops for their everyday servicing and repairs, as well as for breakdowns.
What is the Bigowl's Auto Rescue difference?
At Bigowl's Auto Rescue, we believe that our service represents all of our customer's highest hopes and most stringent expectations for car service; that our company is the ultimate in convenience, friendly service, expertise and pricing that is both competitive and gives control to the customer. We do this through:
- Our on-site service, which saves you time, taxi fares and towing fees.
- Our standard 12 month/12,000 mile, warranty on all labor.
- Offering itemized quotes before any work commences, putting you in control of what your repairs cost.
- Using only high-quality parts.
- Furnishing our vans with the full range of tools and equipment needed to perform almost any repair on site.
- Allowing you to see what work is being done on your car - no being ushered out of the workshop.
- Working 6 days a week and employing a large number of skilled mechanics to do your car service and repairs usually within 24 hours of your booking.
- Offering full mechanical services - we organize everything for you.
- Keeping our prices competitive. We do not charge for travel time, only for ordinary labor time.
What DOESN'T Bigowl's Auto Rescue do?
People sometimes misunderstand Bigowl's Auto Rescue business setup. We are:
- Not ONLY a breakdown service; Bigowl's Auto Rescue is equipped to do all standard car servicing, non-urgent repairs and diagnostics. Your car doesn’t have to be immobile to call Bigowl's Auto Rescue!
- Not a contracting firm. Each of our skilled mechanics is an employee, dedicated to Bigowl's Auto Rescue's strict quality standards and trained to provide impeccable customer service.
- Not an automotive club - you do not have to pay yearly fees. You will only pay for the work you need.
- Not necessarily more expensive than an ordinary workshop. Our service represents value for money; you can factor in aspects like time savings, convenience, eliminating towing fees for breakdowns, and the confidence that our nationwide warranty will cover any problems with repairs.
What people are saying about Bigowl's Auto Rescue
- Love that service pro comes out to the house.
The service tech Brian was great he fixed my work van in a short time
frame which i loved. he showed up on time, and work well with a smile
excellent service from Brian will refer him to anyone looking for a
mechanic. (Fischer, Chrysler 300M)
- Today I had the pleasure of meeting Brian.
What a great guy! Simply put, he's the best I've ever dealt with in the
automotive area. The guy is a beast at what he does and does quality
work. I had a starter, spark plugs, PCV Valve and a fuel filter done on
my car which sat for over 4 years. My mother talked him to death, but he
was a great sport about it and is a big help. Quite frankly, this is a
guy that can't and should never retire. He's THAT good!. (Kerry, Mitsubishi Galant)
- Mobile Auto Repair - Very Nice and Affordable
"What can I say! This was such a great mobile auto repair service to
find! Butch was very thorough, came the very next day, and did a super
job fixing my car! And the price is unbeatable. I recommended him to my
employees and within two days one had to call him! I will use this
service in the future for sure. A+++++" (Sarah Robinson, Jeep Grand Cherokee)
Check out the rest of our comments from satisfied customers on the Testimonials page
Bigowl's Auto Rescue is a member of the motor industry association and conforms to their respective codes of conduct at all times. Find out more information about our industry association membership
Bigowl's Auto Rescue uses the highest quality, most reliable parts in your car repairs. Click through
to see a list of the trusted brand names that Bigowl's Auto Rescue works with, across Texas.
Bigowl's Auto Rescue the leader in Mobile Auto Repair
DFW Most Trusted Solution To Mobile Auto Repair
DFW 1st Choice For Mobile Auto repair